The Accounting Manager is a key member of oure team, responsible for all accounting and bookkeeping functions, ensuring all financial information is appropriately and accurately recorded in the accounting system, completing budget and forecast, and preparing both the monthly and year-end financial statements. The Accounting Manager is tasked with ensuring organizational fiduciary duties are consistent with non-profit GAAP standards.
- Review general ledger and prepare journal entries/adjustments as needed to correct balances
- Assist in the transaction preparation, posting and reconciliation for all books of account and related journals
- Manage the monthly accounting close process and meeting reporting deadlines
- Create and present daily and monthly journal entries for approval
- Prepare monthly revenue financial statements, supporting account analysis, and budget to actual variances
- Manage all contract, product and service invoicing and ensure grantors are billed accurately and timely
- Analyze accounts receivable aging reports to determine if there are any issues
- Review and distribute vendor invoices to appropriate manager for approval for payment
- Work with the Director of Administration with developing the annual budget
- Create and enter closing entries and those prepared by the external auditors
- Prepare Quarterly Investment reconciliations
And much more!
- General Ledger
- QuickBooks (3 years of experience is required)
- non-profit accounting (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.