Prepare various tax filings for the Association’s US based entities, navigating government forms and websites. Complete monthly US sales tax activities and assist with maintaining tax settings within the systems. Support the Association’s global insurance coverages, monitoring renewals and completing applications. Complete monthly journal entries and reconciliations. Assist with projects as assigned.
- Prepare and file property tax returns and Form 5500s
- Assist with Form 990 and 990T, completing thorough documentation for review
- Request and maintain Certificates of Residence from the IRS
- Complete annual report filings
- Partner with outside vendor in monitoring and tracking charitable registrations
- Prepare and complete monthly uploads of sales tax reports to Vertex within the required deadlines
- Complete taxability product setups in Oracle and Vertex, partnering with internal and external business partners
- Assist with state sales tax audits and notices
- Complete payment and tracking of insurance policy invoices and assist with completing applications
- Complete monthly journal entries and reconciliations as assigned
- Assist with projects, performing testing and verifying tax outputs
- Analytical Thinking
- Corporate Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Multi-State Tax
- Tax Compliance
- Federal Tax
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.