Randstad Office Professionals is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant for a well-known hospitality company in Richmond, VA! They will be primarily responsible for “month-end close” responsibilities. Ideal candidates will have intermediate excel skills and feel comfortable with complex bank reconciliation. Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required and at least two years' experience in accounting or a related field to be considered. Please send your updated resume directly to email@example.com for immediate review and consideration. (804-727-2647)
- Responsible for creating periodic financial and operational reports based on the results of the hotel properties.
- Maintain the internal financial reporting system - Journal Entries into General Ledger
- Record payroll journal entries and assist with bank account reconciliation process
- Update all internal reports - Budget to actual analysis, expense detail reports, and operating performance summaries etc.
- Create billing invoices (Accounts Receivable)
- Record Invoices (Accounts Payable)
- Resolve intercompany reimbursable billing matters
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- At least two years' experience in accounting or a related field
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills
- Must have intermediate level of Excel skills
- Previous experience with the "Microsoft Dynamics 365" is highly preferred!
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports
- Must have a good understanding of US tax regulations etc.
- Reconciliation (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (2 years of experience is required)
- Month-End Close (2 years of experience is required)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- AP/AR (2 years of experience is required)
- Reconciliation/Month End Close (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.