Randstad is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a large corporate organization in headquartered in Germantown, MD! This individual will join the Consumer Sales and Marketing Department, filling in for someone who will be out on maternity leave. The contract is estimated to last 4 months and is a great opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of expereince in B2C direct marketing to diversify their experience!
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and execute targeted direct response marketing campaigns (Direct Mail, other tactics)
- Manage direct mail marketing budget, requisitions, and invoice processes
- Drive the creative review and print process (print proof review, imaging and insertion signoffs)
- Collaborate with analytics teams to identify campaign trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Review campaign materials to meet established branding guidelines
- Collaborate with the marketing teams, agencies and other partners to set strategies, data collection and reporting
- marketing campaigns (2 years of experience is required)
- B2C Marketing (3 years of experience is required)
- Project Management (2 years of experience is required)
- direct mail marketing
- direct response marketing (1 year of experience is required)
- Direct Marketing (3 years of experience is required)
- Creative Brief Writing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.