Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? If so, then we have a client that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where follow up is essential and intense and you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information while providing quality service to ensure customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
- The Service Support Advocate is to provide quality service to ensure customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
- This position requires a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
- Answering inquires and providing resolutions thru contact via telephone (queue), email (multiple email points), on-line chat and other electronic points of contact.
- Follow up is essential and INTENSE! The ideal candidate will need to be organized and able to handle multiple cases and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent administrative skills are a must.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel required, other web-based platform systems experience preferred.
- Maintain and organize department records.
- Candidate will take ownership of service calls, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
- Dependability in performance and attendance are essential.
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- High Volume Follow Up Calls
- Maintaining Records
- Administrative Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.