Our client, a global financial services firm, is seeking a Financial Analyst with experience working in the financial services or investment banking industry to join their team. This position has high visibility to senior level management and offers the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment handling complex treasury issues. Do you want to work for a global leader with a technology driven mindset?
• Perform daily global liquidity position
• Completes daily cash account reconciliation
• Supports the daily and weekly cash forecast process
• Manage intercompany loans including updating monthly schedules
• Prepares loan agreements and reconciliations
• Generate monthly reports to internal and external customers
• Assists management with ad hoc financial analysis and modeling on special projects
• Support the evaluation and analysis of specific business initiatives
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.