Are you looking to join a large Finanical Services Firm Corporate Actions team? The department is responsible for the collection and payment of all global income across all securities types held by the firm and its Prime brokerage clients. The role offers staff the opportunity to work within both Equity and Fixed income business lines and build up comprehensive product knowledge. We liaise closely with a large number of other groups across the firm, including trading desks, middle office and finance teams. This interaction enables employees to gain an insight into other operations and obtain a high level knowledge of the diverse range of the banks products.
- Processing of Dividends / Coupons/ Corporate Actions across a variety of markets
- Production of daily management reporting and daily reconciliations
- Agree claims and ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Daily liaising with Front and Middle Offices, Global Custodians and market counterparties
- Investigation and resolution of all complex Dividends queries
- Understand the Stock Borrow Loan trade flows and processing manufactured dividend claims
- Daily liaising with middle offices with regards to P&L.
- Participation in specification, design, user testing and implementation of new business requirements.
- Corporate Credit
- Corporate Lending
- Corporate Tax-International
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.