Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company in Fenton MO that is in need of someone with your expertise! This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. Schedule your in person interview today!
· Accept and manage inbound calls, emails and chats from client-based participants enrolled in consumer loyalty reward and employee motivation programs
· Research, assist, resolve, deescalate inquiries pertaining to loyalty reward accounts
· Update and notate new and existing participant information in propriety systems
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Attend program training and development classes
· Follow detailed procedures for common questions
· Assist in training other Contact Center staff through mentoring
· Maintain professional standards at all times
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Call Center
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.