We have a great REMOTE opportunity with a growing corporation in Chicago to recruit for various manufacturing roles throughout the US. This position is a full cycle recruiter role but must be local to Chicago as the position will eventually return to the office setting. Apply for immediate consideration!
In this position, the Recruiter is responsible for recruiting manufacturing candidates for various plants across the US. This entails creating and maintaining job postings, sourcing candidates through ATS (Taleo), job boards/ads, referrals and networking. Will complete initial screening and assessments and present qualified candidates to hiring managers. From there, scheduling interviews and following up with hiring managers. Once offers are made, complete onboarding requirements such as background checks, drug tests, etc.
- recruiting (2 years of experience is required)
- manufacturing (2 years of experience is required)
- sourcing (2 years of experience is required)
- taleo (2 years of experience is preferred)
- bachelors (2 years of experience is required)
- communication skills (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ATS (2 years of experience is required)
- networking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.