Are you looking to advance your career in Medical Billing? Randstad is currently recruiting for a well established and growing healthcare firm in the area that is seeking experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist. Candidates for this position will have experience in A/R in a fast paced healthcare setting. If you meet the below qualifications, please apply and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for review.
- Comply with regulatory billing regulations and policies.
- Follow up with payers, patients, and other appropriate parties to collect payments and due balances.
- Identify and report payer issues with regards to rejection trends, denials, and changes in payment.
- Follow up and complete tasks on pending accounts and settlements.
- Make outbound calls to verify patient and insurance information.
- Communicate effectively to appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Denials (1 year of experience is required)
- Medical AR (1 year of experience is required)
- Insurance verification (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.