THIS POSITION IS A VIRTUAL POSITION THAT WILL PROVIDE EQUIPMENT FOR YOU. Position: Customer Service Representative Location: Work-From-Home *Due to COVID-19 this role will be a work-from-home position as it is not recommended to gather together in the office.* OUR NEAREST START DATE IS JUNE 2021. Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm (Training is 8am-5pm EST. You will receive your schedule at the end of training, which will be a 40 hour work week, and may be 5 eight hour days or 4 ten hour days). Pay: $11/hr + bonuses*
Duties will include the following:
• Provide excellent customer service while taking 100-120 calls per day (approx.. 15 customers/hour)
• Excellent communications and listening skills
• Handle high volume of inbound transactions across multiple channels with a high acumen towards product, process and support
• Answer billing questions for customer utility or phone bills
• Ability to handle a variety of customer calls, including irate customers
• Proactively educate customers on products and current promotions.
• Identify customer needs and concerns while offering award winning solutions in order to create satisfied and repeat customers.
• Excellent soft skills, multi-tasking and ability to problem solve are essential in this role.
-1.5 years of verifiable working experience in a call center is a must.
-At least 18 years old.
-Authorized to work in the U.S.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
-Ability to type 30 WPM.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Client Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer support
- Customer Relations
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.