Do you have pricing analyst experience and want to take the next step in your career? Randstad has partnered with a premiere HVAC company on a new opportunity for a pricing analyst manager position; responsible for executing pricing strategy, execution, effectiveness, control and enablement. 5 years prior experience in B2B distribution pricing with large and diverse SKU counts is a must have for this position. This role requires outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving and heavy experience working with Microsoft Excel. It also requires great verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external personnel. If you are ready to make the next move in your Pricing Strategy career in a new permanent position, we want to talk to YOU.
The responsibility of the Pricing Manager is assuring profitable growth by leading and managing four key pricing activities:
- Price Strategy – Thought leadership, development and ensuring buy-in from stakeholders
- Price Execution – Directing price change implementation and maintenance
- Price Effectiveness & Control – Assessing and communicating price change impact to target and providing progress and exception reporting
- Process Enablement – Assessing and addressing issues that hinder success
- B2B distribution pricing (3 years of experience is required)
- price execution (3 years of experience is preferred)
- pricing strategy (3 years of experience is required)
- Certified Purchasing Manager (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.