A client in the healthcare industry is seeking a Medical Receptionist. The Medical Receptionist is responsible for answering phones and scheduling patient appointments and procesdures. They also prepare inter-clinic mail and charts for distribution. This position is a contract position offering a competitve compensation package.
- Sort and prepare inter-clinic mail and charts for distribution, couriers and designated employees.
- Pull/refile charts from central file, as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date listing of physician/employee locations and phone extensions.
- Transport charts, specimens, etc. to hospital, as assigned.
- Retrieve charts from patient care areas, as needed.
- Log chart transfer information into system in a timely manner to maintain tracking system.
- Inspect charts for loose filing and/or ID plates.
- Hand carries charts to the Pre-op area as needed.
- Escort family members to Post-Op area as needed.
- Helps to manage daily the medical records, making GI and Surgery packets, creating new charts and maintains filing according to the ASC Policies and Procedures.
- Maintaining Records
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
- Data Collection
- Patient Care Coordination
- Practice Management Software
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Software
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.