Do you have a natual curiosity for numbers and data? Do you consider yourself an analytical thinker with the ability to do deep dive analysis? Do you enjoy working as part of a high quality support team? Our client, a leading manufacturer in the beverage industry, is looking to hire a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst for a cotract to hire opportunity. The BI Analyst maintains and validates all volumetric and financial data within the South West data systems and works closely as the liaison between IT and the Commercial teams to ensure consistent, unified, clean data for reporting and analysis across multiple systems. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Analyze volumetric and financial (rates) performance data to identify variances across established systems and ad-hoc problem solving in determining adequate timely solutions
- Perform deep dives into the data framework of each of the SW systems and become the expert on the inner workings of each system
- Utilize a collaborative approach to maintain current and accurate information for all master data mapping across systems and as anomalies are identified, will see updates through to completion
- Work with IT, Commercial Teams, Finance, Headquarters, and external business unit teams to understand data use and collaborate on awareness and correction of any discrepancies.
- Manage conversion factor maintenance, all global bookmark maintenance in Margin Minder, and product life cycle transitions in and out of the company system.
- Validate data records in MM, CRAFT and HANA for volume/revenue alignment across systems for current and previous year
- Perform weekly and daily validation analysis
- Business solutions
- Power BI
- Margin Minder
- IT - Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis
- Organizational Skills
- Proactive Thinker
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Customer Relations
- Math and Calculation
- Detail Oriented
- Heavy Analytics
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.