We are working with a regional law firm seeking an experienced Workers' Compensation Legal Assistant for the Mount Pleasant location. This person should have 3 - 5 years of related work experience. This is a direct hire, career opportunity. If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date resume.
- Open and close files
- Organize files
- Review bills
- Prepare various acknowledgement letters to client, insured and commission
- Open, sort, route and organize all mail
- Assist paralegal with various clerical tasks in a timely matter
- Workers Compensation (2 years of experience is required)
- Workers Compensation Reporting Claims (2 years of experience is required)
- Legal Assistant (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.