We’re seeking a highly motivated entertainment & consumer communications professional to join the Facebook Partnerships publicity team. We’re looking for an individual to work closely with our partnerships teams to support their efforts in amplifying Watch Originals and public figure/creator initiatives. This is a highly strategic position for a motivated person who not only can drive high profile original content campaigns, but can also proactively build engaging programs geared towards people who use social media. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with entertainment, consumer and trade media, including broadcast, print, and trade outlets.
• Oversee day to day publicity for Facebook Watch Originals and bespoke content from public figures on Facebook
• Manage PR agency to create, shape, execute and manage publicity campaigns for shows on Facebook, including broadcast, print and online coverage
• Serve as a cross functional partner to marketing, development and partnerships teams
• Create industry and coverage reports around campaigns and cultural moments
• Play a critical role in communication with talent, production companies and core partners during production up to and beyond launch.
• Pitch media, secure opportunities for long and short lead press coverage
• Support proactive press efforts around public figure, tv/film, music, digital publisher and creator partner activations
• Identify trends to pitch to press on how public figures, global influencers and entertainment partners are utilizing the Facebook App
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.