The Certified Medical Assistant is a multi-skilled professional who works under the direction and supervision of licensed Provider. The Certified Medical Assistant is trained to perform both administrative and clinical skills in the physician practices. Allergy and or Pulmonary experience is preferred.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; preparing patients for x-rays; taking electrocardiograms; removing sutures; changing dressings.
- Serves and protects the physician or health care provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Patient Scheduling
- Interpersonal Skills
- clinical skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.