Randstad Professionals is currently hiring for a Front Desk Receptionist for a leading Healthcare Clinic in the Richmond area! If you have experience in a similar position or are looking for the next step in your career please send all updated resumes to email@example.com.
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller's needs yourself
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
- Greeting Customers
- Administrative Duties
- Clerical Work
- Receptionist Duties
- Answering Phones
- Ordering Supplies
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.