Join the second largest U.S. wireless communications service provider. Our client is looking for individuals who want to grow at the speed of technology. Their award winning culture ranges from being a #1 Military Friendly Company to being a Forbes Best Employer for Women in 2020. They are currently looking for a Contracts Program Manager to work 100% remote anywhere in the US but you will work Eastern Time. As a Contracts Program Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day contract and legal request from the indirect channels.
As a Contracts Program Manager, Job Duties Include:
- Work with legal to develop contracting templates and standardizing processes.
- Track and project manage legal questions and requests from sales, partner and program managers.
- Maintain a database of Partner contracts and maintain a clean Ecosystem report.
- 3 + years of Indirect channel support, auditing, contract management and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished Analytical skills.
- Previous experience presenting and advising internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with cross-functional leadership
- Advanced experience in Microsoft & GSuite applications
If you enjoy working in a fast paced results driven environment then apply for this Contracts Program Manager position today!
- Contract Request
- Legal Request
- Contracting Templates
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- GSuite Applications
- Telecommunication Experience
- Business operations
- Decision Making
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.