Do you have a keen eye for detail, along with payroll technical know-how? If so, this new opportunity might be perfect for you. We're looking for someone who will manage employee compensation for a large manufacturing facility on a weekly and bi-weekly payroll cycle, at a facility with over 500 employees. We are looking for someone with solid technical skills as well as a variety of soft skills including critical thinking, communication and a willingness to accept new procedures while maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Responsible for payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Process payroll transactions such as; salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
- Complete payroll journal entries for biweekly payroll
- Assist with audits by providing records and documentation as needed
- Prepare week/monthly/quarter end payroll & benefits journal entries
- Complete quarterly multi work site reports
- Distribute annual W-2’s and 1095’s
- Prepare 401k data file base on payroll withholdings
- Payroll Processing (3 years of experience is required)
- Payroll Tax
- ADP (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.