Randstad in Peachtree City is looking for a dependable, professional Call Center Representative. The candidate is responsible for entering data into databases quickly and accurately. Job duties for this role include taking orders from customers and then entering those orders into a tracking system. Responding to customer requests with updates on shipping.
Must be able to work a rotating schedule from 6:00am to 1:00am. Work well in a team environment. Adaptable and flexible with schedule which can include weekends and holidays. Only qualified candidates will receive a phone call and the testing, this includes automated interviews scheduled. Interviews scheduled through our online tool are tentative based on your skill set. If you do match the job descriptioin you will receive the testing.
- Identify and handle the indirect consumer / customer inquiries via telephone, email or any other form of communication, completely, timely and accurately.
- Provide proper documentation of consumer / customer inquiries within established tracking system to manage customer needs, issues and resolution.
- Identify callers needing assistance from other departments and provide a “one-time” transfer to the appropriate department or individual within the department in the most professionally based standard practice.
- Uses available technologies and/or product literature and follows established processes to ensure accuracy and operational effectiveness in the handling of customer inquiries.
- Accurately enter and process all parts orders within the parts order entry system.
- Effectively interact closely with Purchasing in identifying the need and timely ordering of parts to replenish inventory.
- Data Entry (4 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- MS Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Flexible Hours
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.