Randstad in Peachtree City, GA is looking for a professional Accounts Receivable candidate with corporate A/R experience. Must live in the Fayette/Coweta County area. Summary: Detailed candidate with a minimum of 3 years of experience and comfortable taking full charge of the A/R & Collections process. Needs a positive and proactive attitude and being highly organized. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks. MS Excel a MUST HAVE - at least intermediate skills.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Process adjustments as necessary
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Field incoming calls for billing questions
- Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking
- MS Excel (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Invoicing (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.