Do you have experience in recruitment? Are you knowledgeable in the trucking and warehouse field? You can use both of those skills in this recruitment position. We are currently looking for a recruiter at a leading distribution company. It is a fast-paced environment with a fun team. If you have the experience and are interested in this type of position, please continue reading.
- Managing and executing the full recruiting lifecycle.
- Develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with all client groups and HR Business Partners in order to better understand their business, manage their staffing needs, offer ideas, solutions and tools.
- Drive recruiting strategies that continually replenish candidate pipelines based on market conditions and current and projected engagements/needs.
- Execute creative recruitment and sourcing activities including, but not limited to direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet-based and social media recruiting, vendor management, diversity, and outreach to appropriate trade and industry organizations.
- Creatively develop, execute, and/or assist with a variety of staffing projects and initiatives.
- Manage new hire offer process and ensure compensation packages are competitive with market and industry standards.
- High Volume
- Diversity Recruiting
- Recruiting (2 years of experience is required)
- High Volume Recruiting (1 year of experience is required)
- Warehouse Recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Trucking Recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.