We are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant for a contract to permanent role with our client in the freight forwarding industry, to help monitor their supplies and equipment, and partner with their Sales team to research new vendors, track deliveries and update order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.) 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F $23 to $25/hr DOE If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, please schedule your interview with Denise Mutuc, or email at email@example.com
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Supply Chain
- Vendor Management
- Pivot Table
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.