An exciting tech/social media company is looking for an experienced associate to help expand and develop the Politics & Government Outreach program across the United States. Candidates should have a background in government, politics and civil society engagement and they should be skilled at developing multi-level strategies and executing multiple projects. Candidates should also have excellent communications skills to represent Facebook with external partners, and to develop presentations and materials. The role will be based in Washington, DC. Consistent cross-functional collaboration with a variety of teams - including policy, product, operations, and communications - is required. We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, and offering recommendations and plans of action. You should have knowledge of how the political world intersects with technology and online communications platforms.
- Develop and execute programs which train, advise, and support people in campaigns, government, and civil society organizations
- Represent company at trainings, workshops, and seminars for politicians, civil society and government officials
- Manage complex cross functional projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- Field operational requests and queries from partners
- Work closely with a variety of teams to understand their priorities and develop custom projects
- Assist with helping partners understand major product announcements or new features
- Serve as a spokesperson for company
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience with civic engagement, government, and politics, with a focus on creating digital content, leading
- communications or digital initiatives, and building partnerships in the government or political space
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handling cross-functional projects on deadline
- Communication and presentation experience
- Marketing Communications
- politics/government outreach
- civic engagement
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.