A client of ours located in Lexington, KY is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for reviewing payroll, processing all payroll related payables and tax forms, processing journal entries, maintaining fixed assets, credit cards, and maintaining vendor files. This position is a temporary to hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Review payroll and process related payables and tax forms.
- Process journal entries.
- Reconcile credit cards.
- Produce preliminary check register weekly for review from the Controller prior to processing.
- Process accounts payable checks when necessary.
- Process W2's and maintain W9's.
- Maintain and enter fixed assets and depreciation.
- Payroll Tax
- Journal Entries
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.