A client of ours located in Lexington, KY is seeking an Accounting Coordinator. This position is responsible for Accounts Payable, leases, maintenance agreements, bond issues, contracts and rents, and approves invoices up to $1,000. This positoin reconciles sub ledgers to the general ledger, maintains cash requirement schedules and accounts payable analysis. Performs general ledger posting and handles escalated vendor calls. Maintain client loan funds, reconcile bank statements, maintains designated vendor files, credit cards and petty cash. This position is a full-time temporary to hire opportunity offering a competitive benefit and salary package.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Analyze expenditures, calculate advances and remit payments.
- Identify expenditure inconsistencies and work to resolve them.
- Process purchase requisitions, ensuring the general ledger numbers and accurate.
- Maintain and reconcile purchase orders daily.
- Ensure vendor accounts are paid, accounts payable and purchase order files are current and accurate.
- Process accounts payable check weekly.
- Accounts Payable
- Account Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal Entries
- General Ledger
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.