A well respected, public technology company in Reston, VA has an opening for a Senior Litigation Paralegal.
This position requires: (A) at least 6 years of paralegal experience; (B) strong familiarity with civil procedure in US federal and state courts; and (C) experience managing compliance and discovery production relative to subpoenas and other court orders.
- Provides legal and administrative support to the attorneys in the Law Department with sufficient oversight by attorneys
- Maintains records and organizes materials in specified areas, including SharePoint sites and data rooms
- Discharges responsibilities every day in a professional, friendly, and collaborative manner
- Functions independently with a can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- Prioritizes effectively and professionally and shows good judgment and initiative
- Ensures that management is apprised of deadlines and developments on a timely basis
- Proofs work product for errors, maintaining attention to detail
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Paralegal
- Years of experience: 6 years
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.