Randstad is currently supporting an organization in Broomfield, Colorado with building their Accounting team. They are seeking a contract to hire Cash Application Specialist who will eagerly take on the accurate cash processing for all North American business units, research and resolve any unidentified customer payments, resolve automation issues, etc. The role is part of a dynamic team that embraces natural curiousity in its players.
• Resolve issues related to automated cash application rules.
• Collaborate with the Revenue Specialist & Documentation teams to ensure accuracy.
• Collaborate with the Credit team to Identify Special payment agreement customers & resolve misapplied customer payment inquiries.
• Communicate with customers on invoice overpayments, work toward resolution of undue credits received.
• Work closely with Account teams to resolve non AR payments
• Manual invoicing for Raw and non-finished goods.
- Cash Applications
- Cash Posting
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For Colorado Residents Only:
The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).