We are looking for an engaging, detail-oriented Administrative Professional to support the Sales Team at a growing company. Duties will include day-to-day administrative functions, communicating with customers, responding to inquires and working with Excel. This is a temp-to-hire position and is an in-office role.
- Enter new orders into the system and coordinate & track orders.
- Respond to and follow-up on field inquiries for status updates on new orders or repairs.
- Monitor stock levels of customer inventory for repair orders.
- Assist with report creation for sales forecasting using Excel.
- Create and place customer evaluation orders.
- Support Accounting Department, as needed, with Inquiries specific to customer accounts.
- Support Sales Team with other administrative tasks, as needed and when requested.
- Sales Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Answering Phones
- Data Entry
- Organizational Skills
- Detail-oriented (1 year of experience is required)
- Typing Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Interpersonal Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Follow-up (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.