Are you passionate about providing patients with exceptional care and superior service? Randstad currently have an opening for a Medical Secretary. Duties for this position include completing data entry, filing tasks as assigned by department leads, providing day to day management of office documents, answering phones and recording messages as required. The individual in this role must be flexible and comfortable in multiple roles and possess a positive customer service attitude. Any experience or familiarity with Allscripts or Greenway would be a huge plus. This position is going to be fully in person.
- Completes data entry and filing tasks as assigned by department leads
- Maintain documentation notes and other relative documents on a regular basis
- Provide day to day management of office documents
- Answer phones and record messages as required
- Check in/out patients
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess ability to multi-task and is detail-orientation
- Positive customer service attitude and is very reliable
- EMR (1 year of experience is required)
- Medical Secretary Duties (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.