Randstad is seeking qualified talent for an exciting opportunity with our client Bayer.
Bayer's focus: Advancing life - that's what we at Bayer are all about. We put ourselves to the test day in, day out. All together. All over the world. With enthusiasm for new ideas. This is a 3rd shift long term contract opportunity.Responsibilities
- Perform testing and data review for release, stability, and reagent qualification:
- Perform work according to cGMPs
- Execute potency testing and review
- Perform instrument maintenance
- Report and review data in LIMS and SAP systems and routinely archive data
- Perform routine compliance checks against weekly checklist
- Quality Control
- cGMP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.