Our large banking client is expanding their compliance/risk team and is looking for a permanent employee to join their team! This company has been profitable for over 30 years (even through 2 recessions) has less than a 10% turn over rate, and has a great total comp package and company culture. If this sounds like somewhere you would want to work, please click to apply!
- Act as the primary Liaison with internal compliance review and audit teams.
- Independently validate all compliance observations and recommendations, and negotiate the language of all issue descriptions and action plans to provide clarity and context.
- Make autonomous professional decisions with regard to issue scoping, analysis, description and corrective action.
- Work directly with Internal Control to determine action plan and due date for resolution of issue.
- Collaborate with Loan Specialists, ELC, Closing, Servicing, Technology partners and others to clear compliance errors and exceptions. Demonstrate good customer service orientation with internal partners with an emphasis on resolving issues.
- Stay current on regulatory guidance from Corporate Compliance through meetings and discussions, participation in training, reading emails, memos, and presentations.
- Regulatory Compliance - Other
- Regulatory Compliance - SEC
- Risk - Management
- Regulatory reporting
- Analysis - Risk
- Risk - Analysis
- Risk - Assessment
- Compliance Requirements
- Governance Risk & Controls / Audit
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.