Are you interested in advancing your career with one of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States? Our client is a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company and they are hiring a Credit Dispute Research Specialist to join their team in Glen Allen. As a Credit Dispute Research Specialist you will thoroughly and accurately investigate and respond to credit bureau disputes received via e-OSCAR or directly from our customers within regulatory timeframes. The Credit Dispute Research Specialist also reviews various reports to troubleshoot credit bureau reporting issues. If you are inquisitive and have previous Credit Dispute experience this may be the position for you!
As a Credit Dispute Research Specialist, Job Duties Include:
- Printing and mailing form dispute response letters for the project.
- Printing and mailing customized BAU dispute response letters.
- Decisioning disputes that will receive the project form letter.
- Running a daily script in MSP.
- Adding notes to loans as applicable in MSP.
- Adding letter documentation to the imaging system and department shared drive.
- 2+ years working in a Banking, Mortgage or a Financial Institution.
- 2+ years clerical support experience.
- Proficent in MS Excel.
- Willingness to ask questions immediately if unclear.
- Familiarity with and general working knowledge of MSP/Black Knight system.
If you are detail oriented and possess a willingness to learn then apply for this Credit Dispute Research Specialist position today!
- Credit Administration
- Black Knight
- MS Excel
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.