Are you experienced in Executive level support? Do you enjoy working as part of a team and contributing to the growth and success of a company while maintaining the goals of the Executive? Randstad is seeking an Executive Assistant to join an established organization to bring great skills of calendar management, email correspondence and reports while supporting the goals of the company!
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Identifying president and vice president emails, call and messages that need to be addressed
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports, spreadsheets, presentations
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Preparing Agendas
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling Appointments
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.