We have a very well established client looking for Paralegals to assist in a project. The Ideal candidate will be positive, driven, and ready to hit the ground running! If you are looking to further your career with a great firm please apply! If you meet the below qualifications, please apply and email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of litigation,
- Open and organize file materials,
- Maintain large volume of files from inception to closing; updating pleadings indexes and creating additional files as case evolves;
- Prepare/maintain medical notebooks;
- Draft pleadings and discovery,
- Scheduling and maintaining attorney calendar(s),
- Request/review investigative records; i.e. medical, employment, etc.,
- Review and summarize medical records; create medical chronologies
- Review/analyze medical bills; create Itemization of Specials re: charge/payments
- Prepare draft responses to discovery; work with clients to finalize drafts and exhibits for attorney review
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Calculating Deadlines
- Prepare Documents for Review
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.