Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area. Other markets - Minneapolis, Dallas, San Antonio & Atlanta. Required Qualifications: 6+ years of recruiting experience demonstrated through work or military experience. A Randstad Representative will reach out to you with next steps.
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting senior level staff, specializing in the most complex industry fields.
- Consults with senior managers on sourcing strategy, and engages in direct candidate sourcing activities as required. Plans the selection process including competencies to assess and interviewers.
- Reviews candidate information to determine if job qualifications are met.
- Conducts phone screens and recommends candidates to move forward in the selection process.
- Consults on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as providing strong consultation to management on recruiting and HR policy.
- Provides candidates with status updates and information on the company.
- Ensures positive candidate experience.
- Responsible for following and completing all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.