Randstad have an excellent opportunity with our Investment client in Charlotte. Ideal company to start your new career! Do you have a passion for Commercial Real Estate and eagr to learn? Our client provides debt and equity capital for multifamily investments, acting as a principal investor over a long-term horizon for operator and investment partners and they want to grow their team!
· Review and analyze periodic real estate investment packages to determine trends and issues
· Communicate with clients and lenders to obtain current operating information
· Contribute analyses to decisions around business and investment strategies
· Prepare detailed reporting for individual investments and portfolios
· Analyze and underwrite securities and bonds backed by commercial mortgages
· Research market trends for use in overall investment strategy processes
· Perform occasional site inspections across the United States (when conditions allow for it)
- Financial Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- CRE Finance Council
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.