Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with contractors or subcontractors? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced scheduler to perform a variety of scheduling and coordinating tasks. Bring your stellar scheduling experience to this office and make an impact immediately.
- Coordination of ordering of raw materials & associated components of mirror and shower fabrication and installation
- Responsible for planning ahead to assure that jobs are completed when promised by ordering the appropriate parts & materials for fabrication so that the installation will be completed timely
- Requires coordination among the estimating, fabrication and installation crews, and coordinating scheduling of size, location and time sensitivity of jobs
- Must be detail oriented
- Flexible scheduling per business needs
- Basic computer skils
- Plus: Residental construction knowledge
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 40 hrs of overtime per week
- Schedule (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Receptionist Duties
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.