A leader in technology-enabled legal services has a need for licensed attorneys interested in legal analysis and writing who will be critical members of a project team responsible for assisting with product liability class action litigation and mass tort matters.
This is a temporary role expected to be 1 year in duration. Work is remote but candidates must physically be in the greater Columbus, OH area.
There are 2 different shifts: 9 am - 5:30 pm OR 11 am - 7:30 pm. OT is likely at times and will be paid at 1.5x.
This role requires a JD or LLM and an active license to practice law. Litigation experience is preferred. Class action and/or mass tort experience is a plus.
· Analyzing claim documents
· Preparing detailed responses to sometimes complex written inquiries of claimants and counsel
· Fielding sometimes complex telephone inquiries from claimants and counsel
· Receiving training, direction and oversight from project directors, project managers, project co-ordinators, and/or other project team members
· "Best-in-class” customer service is expected to be provided to both internal and external clients. The highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work are required.
- Legal Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Customer Relations
- Juris Doctorate / Law Degree
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.