Do you have the skills to work independently? How about managing your time effectively? If you have these skills and are able to work in an office environment, Randstad Staffing has a role that is long term, temp to perm. This is a great opportunity for people with retail or warehouse work experience who are used to working with production numbers. OR if you have expereince working on a computer or filing office paperwork. This opportunity will give you more office experience and allow for your chance to get your foot in the door with a company that offers long term career growth.
- Pulling files and completing orders in a timely manner.
- Organizing files alpha numerically
- Use time management to organize priority files.
- Comfortable working in a very fast pace environment
- A detail oriented nature
- Good previous clerical experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable standing, bending, twisting, and lifting banker boxes for entire shift
- High school Diploma or GED
- Willing to submit to a company background check
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Imaging Processing
- Order Pulling
- Order Picking
- Order Filling
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.