Are you a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you long for a career that offers longevity, professional development and growth? If so, this opportunity will be of interest to you! A multinational, and well-respected financial services company is looking for reliable, task driven and detail-oriented filing clerks to join their loan servicing team. This exciting opportunity is moving quickly, and is looking for top-notch talent like yourself to contribute to the continued success of the company.
- Organizing files alpha numerically
- Data entry, organizing and indexing files within our computer system
- Uploading and creating images of adjusted files
- Comfortable working in a very fast pace environment
- Detail oriented nature
- Previous clerical experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable standing, bending, and lifting banker boxes for entire shift.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Time Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Order Filling
- Following Instructions
- Maintaining Records
- Data Entry
- Scanning and Imaging
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.