Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the manufacutiry field? You can use both of those skills in this Warehouse Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for a temporary to hire opportunity at leading manufacturing company. It is a fast-paced environment with a growing team.
- Daily billing to include confirmations, creating billing edits and post goods issues.
- Managing vendor and branch admin reports to include vendor consignment reports, SAP inventory reconciliation reports, processing debits and safety audit documentation.
- Assist warehouse with providing certifications as needed for shipments, check-in shipment status of existing orders, processing customer returns, freight claims and filling
- Processes receipts into stock.
- Uses the inventory control system to track the status of goods and materials.
- Perform and manage daily cycle counts, assign bin locations and manage inventory discrepancies.
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Auditing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.