Expanding company in North, Georgia is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager company that offers amazing benefits package and incentives. They prefer candidates with purchasing leadership in manufacturing (preferably floor covering) but will consider other industries. Requirements include: at least 5 years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree; excellent analytical & problem solving skills; and advanced competency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point & ERP systems. Please submit your resume and apply now! Should you have issues booking your interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and call 404/909-0344!
Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing each part of the supply chain: to ensure consistent delivery of goods/services, identify possible obstacles/challenges, and develop purchasing strategies that are inventive & cost effective. Specific duties will include:
- Develop sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in the business
- Manage, monitor and audit vendors for the best combination of cost saving, service level and social/environmental requirements
- Communicate with other department managers regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
- Conduct cost analyses and set benchmarks for improvement
- Review existing contracts with suppliers & vendors
- Prepare procurement reports & maintain department budget
- Responsible for accurate & timely data entered into ERP system
Require at least 5 years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree; and advanced competency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point & ERP systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 7 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Management
- Maintaining Calendars
- Decision Making
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Purchasing (5 years of experience is required)
- ERP (5 years of experience is required)
- Negotiating (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.