This position will be remote for at least the first few months, with possible in-person meetings to occur later in the year. Applicants must be willing and able to travel. The right candidate will be experienced in SOX readiness and capable of establishing control documention, for both domestic and international locations.
- Supervise and guide a team of Associates and Shared Service team members (based in Bangalore, India)
- Lead and conduct client walkthroughs
- Document processes and controls
- Execute SOX testing
- Participate in regular status calls with the client and financial statement auditor
- Process walkthroughs / narratives / flows
- Process design "test of one"
- Operating effectiveness testing (and support)
- Summary of observations and recommendations
- Status call updates / agendas
- 3+ years experience with SOX services
- Business process experience (non-IT) within Accounting/Finance/Operations
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.