At Whirlpool and within our Consumer Services organization there are many opportunities for career growth and advancement. As a Virtual Order Management Specialist, you will interact with our trade customers and consumers via phone and email to ensure entry of orders, changes, updates and delivery appointments are scheduled and communicated to meet our customer expectations.
1. Managing inbound and outbound calls and emails while demonstrating verbal and written communication skills
2. Navigate through multiple computer systems to enter orders and manage orders during the process before scheduling the appliance delivery appointments and document actions taken
3. Understand various customer types and review specifications to ensure positive customer experience
4. Negotiate through escalated customer interactions by demonstrating exemplary customer service skills and issue ownership
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Multiple Screens (2 years of experience is required)
- Inventory Management Systems (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Intermediate computer skillset (2 years of experience is required)
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- eCRM (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Genesys (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Work from Home (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Google for Business Suite (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.