- Perform accounting and control procedures related to moderately complex balance sheet accounts.
- Able to effectively contribute to the decision-making process
- Constantly strives to exceed goals, requirements, previous accomplishments and expectations
- Contribute to month-end close process to ensure timely, accurate financial data that is in compliance with GAAP and accounting policies
- Unclaimed Property Reporting
- Accurately record transactions into the general ledger
- Accurately reconcile accounts, summarize activity and resolve reconciling differences appropriately.
- Understand the Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.