As a Seasonal Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new membership into a Medicare Plan during the Annual Enrollment Period October 15 - December 7th on the merits and benefits of the plans, including provisions of care and how they address the needs of Medicare beneficiaries. You will develop leads through inbound calls and you will enroll customers directly over the phone. You may also register callers to local sales seminars or schedule an in-home visit with a local, field sales representative. This position will start out remote and then transition into the office. Must possess a current Life and Health Insurance License in your residential state. This is a pay rate base plus commission position. This position starts on June 7th. Must be able to work an eight hour shift between the hours of 7 am - 10:00 pm CST Monday through Friday with a possible rotating schedule.
- Handle inbound calls with the goal of telephonic enrollment once customer confirms eligibility and willingness to do so, after presenting all benefits and services of the appropriate plan.
- Manage a book of leads, which includes conducting multiple outbound calls to unsold leads in order to convert them to sales
- Enter and track all leads
- Participate in assigned sales team events and special projects, including out-bound calls to supplied leads;
- Must be able to attend the entire duration of the training sessions June/July/August through September 2021-contingent on hire date
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with excellent Word skills required; proprietary contact management system (Salesforce) experience preferred
- 2+ years successful direct to consumer sales experience preferred
- Life and Health Insurance license for the state you reside in
- Health and Life License (1 year of experience is required)
- Sales Experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Insurance (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Office Suites (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.