Do you have great adminstrative skills (excel, will be important), if so Randstad is hiring for a Training Assistant for a client in Baltimore, Md. Candidates will need to be organized, driven and discipline individual with great communication skills. This role will require a lot of follow up, processing/receiving infomration working closely with upper managment and attending meetings/calls.
Receive weekly information from accounts
Notify employees and managers of each employee’s OQ status
Provide each employee the prerequisite training materials (Paper or LMS review) to prepare for training and testing
Schedule instructor, internal or external to provide training and approve competencies
Schedule individuals to attend account confirmation of competencies
Maintain documentation of all of the above account system as required and with Training Department
- Organizational Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Creating Presentations (2 years of experience is required)
- Training (3 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication (3 years of experience is required)
- Maintaining Calendars (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.