Our Fortune 20 Financial Services Client is seeking a motivated individual to join their team. Qualifications: - Able to build and maintain positive client relationships - analytical, technical & problem solving skills - Effective, adaptable, & professional communication / interpersonal skills - attention to detail, quality & accuracy
Client Relationship Management:
- Building strong relationships with our clients by delivering an industry leading client experience
- Sharing industry knowledge for the purpose of improving mutual efficiencies
- Effective / Professional communication
- Attending meetings to share query metrics and discuss best practices
- Controls Reports – Actively monitor and manage daily control reports to identify and resolve exchange and client side breaks.
- Leverage analytics tool to identify & resolve outstanding risk
- Understanding of global markets, associated settlement risks and nuances
- Client Onboarding
- Trade Processing – Monitor & resolve trade discrepancies and position break reports with corresponding internal/external parties. Perform root cause analysis to prevent future discrepancies and improve straight through processing “STP” capabilities.
- Fails management including break resolution and trade repair
- Reference Data maintenance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.